BW850-5 mud pumps horizontal, two-cylinder, double-acting, drive with built-in gear reducer and are designed to discharge washing liquid (water, mud) in the hole in exploration and stratigraphic drilling for oil and gas. Mud pumps are also widely used in the food, chemical and construction industries for pumping various non-aggressive liquids.
When drilling, use the pump BW850-5 for supplying washing liquid. To operate this pump may be at different temperatures (from-50 C to +40 C). The washing liquid may be water or various emulsion, a basic requirement for which is:Density,viscosity,the amount of sand,the number of cuttings.
Equipped with ball valves pump BW850-5 can be used for pumping a variety of complex solutions, which must have certain parameters:Density,viscosity,solid particles in the composition.
They are also the main equipment of the geological survey,the main role in the process of core drilling boreholes is to supply fluid(mud or water),making it circulate during drilling and carry rock waste back to the ground,in order to achieve and maintain the bottom hole clean and lubricate drill bits and drilling tools with cooling.
1. Projects: Construction drilling of the projects e.g. prospection, geotechnical investigation(geological exploring), railway, road, port, bridge, water conservancy and hydropower, tunnel, well, industrial and civil construction;
2. Exploration: Coal mining exploration, Ore exploration;
3. Water well : Small hole diameter water well drilling;
4. Pipe-installing : Geothermal pipe-installing for heat pump;
5. Foundation piling: Small-diameter hole foundation piling drilling.
Horizontal, three-cylinder single-acting, reciprocal piston pump, used to supply flushing fluid to the drilling well in engine
|Type||Horizontal double cylinder reciprocating double action piston pump|
|Flow||850 L/min||600 L/min||350 L/min|
|Pressure||5 MPa||6 MPa||8 MPa|
|Diameter of suction pipe||127mm (5”)|
|Diameter of discharge pipe||63.5 mm (2-1/2”)|